Tuesday, February 27, 2007


this is my pretty face , chenxiaowei.
i miss you babe! :D
i miss amanda ho alot alot alot too!
SERIOUSLY AMANDA , I DON'T KNOW WHEN ARE WE SEEING EACH OTHER AGAIN. I'M REALLY GONNA GET SO SAD IF TIME JUST PASSES US BY AND KISS US GOODBYE , CAUSE I DON'T WANT DISTANCE TO BE A BARRIER. I MISS YOU , REALLY (: and i'm willing to make time for you.
<3
school ended early today cause of sports heats.
went to cwp after school to check out some stuffs.
thank you irvin , and leo too!
home , then piano lesson.
then , TADADA went to meet my prince at coffee bean to study.
stayed there for about 2 hours.
hunn bought the mushroom chicken spag for me , and also berry d treasure.
mine's the ice blended mocha.(eeeek)
anyways , the spag was really nice. i fed sheng mouthfuls and he cut the bread for me ((:
we're very nice to each other , ---.---
HAHAH.
he studied like SO MUCH okay , not.
thanks dear !
and lessy , thanks for the strawberry hair tie! :D
goodnight all.