Wednesday, April 25, 2007

hello you all (: i've been so busy with prep work for exams and stuffs that i rarely come online.
anyhoos , i pon-ned school today cause i thought it was better to study at home , which it true! (: studied with baby and leo at wisma's starbucks today. leo taught me a tiny bit of chinese (:! YAY.

lessy called me on my way home and told me stuffs.
i'm really pissed.
but i guess , at the end of the day she's at the losing end. not us.
who's gonna stay in school for a couple more years and who's gonna move on to the next phase of life.
we don't have to spill it out , you know the answer yourself.
so yes , hopefully the good old years won't be detrimental to your mental being.
again i've said , i won't poke my nose into your business no matter what you do.
so , whatever floats your damned boat.
(: back to the greener side of the grass.
am talking to sijie and shah now.
they're such nice people.
haha you won't know what i'm talking about.
but yes sijie is awesome cause ------------------- :p
to end off ,
I LOATHE EXAMS.
I'M STRESSED AND IT GIVES ME MORE ZITS.