Wednesday, May 30, 2007


a fresh spasm of happiness overwhelmed me.




i'm insane. baby's laptop had be switched on since morning till now.
& i was playing dota most of the time.
because it's boring to be cooped up at home , thus i turn to the-quite-fun dota and limewire (:
sheng came over to my place at around 9am.
had our fair bit of fun and headed to bt timah for breakfast.
YUMMMMMMM :D
we had teochew porridge opposite beauty world.
went to the supermart to get frozen fillet for the meal i'm preparing for baby tomorrow <:
& we cabbed back to my house.
i had been playing dota on my bed with his laptop while he cuddles me like a bear!
:D anyhoo, daddy's getting me the HP laptop tonight.
baby left for his soccer party at 3plus >:


didn't get to meet xw today >:
& i'll be going for desmond's bbq later.
eateateateateateateat fatttyyyyyyyyyyy sophia!

the more i eat , the lighter i get.
i'm 166cm and 41kg.
HAHAHA.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee