Sunday, October 22, 2006

omgah everyone , go and download ----->jesse mccartney's right where you want.
it's the hottest thing i've ever heard okayy (:
i'm gonna listen to it for at least 20 times today i swear.
gah gah <:


i didn't managed to wake blade up last night!
i sent him like 5 text , even a chinese one which took me hella long to type >:
went to church this morning.
i'm so bored at home.
so sick of town ,so sick of home.
hahah , i want more of school!! [:
am gonna study with blade at changi airport this coming tuesday.
heheh , you better end training fast!
hahah you're so cute i can't take it (:
i want my cereal prawns before i leave for china k.
you can only cook for me , no other girls!
hahah.
you're not supposed to even read my blog.


yeah , you just text me.
asshole , i hate your draft!
gee.

i'm gonna pee now.
byebye (: