Thursday, October 26, 2006

kirk woke me up at 6:50 this morning >:
text me and asked me to meet him in town after school.
and the nice nice me bothered to reply 3 messages and went back to sleep (:
went to eat bak ku teh with esther and mum for lunch<:
pommed and headed down to kap to look for celine and all.
mission accomplished ------>
i managed to disturb joshleong and mark.
haha.
it was damned fun depriving them of their books.
peter stole my fries >:
heheh.
xiang tian made me write a CHINESE ESSAY!
@##$%#$%%&(&%^&#.
yes and amen , i completed it.
joshua was being an asshole.
he read it out loud.
zi rong , xiang tian , peter and antchee were laughing their ass off.
antchee was super mean , kept laughing at my chinese.
evil derek thought i was from _ _ _ _ _ _ just because i looked 16!
so monster , you owe me fries!
hahah , celine was enjoying herself i bet.
right?! hahah , psst.
xiang tian , peter and zirong treated me apple pie > yumm before i left.
home!
school's tomorrow <:
yipeeeeeeeee!
i miss my sexy shermaine irvin and shandy.
(:
hopefully i don't get caught for my grey eyes tomorrow.
and and and irvin just told me there's school everyday from 1stnov till 7thnov ]:
WO HEN SHANG XING!
gee.
screw school.
BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE