Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will there be sunshine after rain in all cases?

I'm having a mental battlefied now. There are so many things too much thoughts racing through my mind now, weighing out the consequences and future possibilities of the steps we took. I know be it foolish or for a better good, the choice has somewhat already been made and the verdict is out. But, is it the right choice? I'm dying questioning myself and not being able to find an answer that puts my mind at ease.
I wish i could see you now because right now, i choose to believe you're my remedy. Even for awhile, it's good enough.
I've been very moody and angsty lately. Sigh, i really wanna get out of this shithole.
Anyways, met up with bosco jee cailing and rico on friday for dinner and to watch rico perform at wisma indochine. He never fails to awe us with his voice. And the duet he had with the 9 years old girl was just sweeet.

Juice sales post is up by the way! Go grab some looots, it's very cheapppp $10-$20 only!
http://juicemarket.livejournal.com/8714.html


I'm very tired.
ps. I'm really sorry for what i did to you. I swear this guilt will never leave me.