Monday, April 12, 2010

Pix spam.

The weather is insane, so is my hair. it's getting very thick again. I like, but not on hot days! I wanna cut botak then i can feel wind passing through my stubs. hwahahah



[edited]

Met up with julene yesterday to chittyx2 bangx2. Got my jap pancake and soy bean milk with pearls and settled down at sb to talk. Alan was just sitting there listening to us rant and rant etc. Camwhored quite a bit after that.

95 pix altogether
became 57 pix after deleting the blur ones
but i shall spare y'all all 57 and just post up 9 (:

hahah if you really like our faces or think that we look horrendously amusingly ugly and need a good laugh, then you can go through all 57 at our fb.
My first time wearing the aviators mummy gave to me. Few weeks back she came to me with like 6 pair of shades? All gucci chanel prada all, but all damn ugly like for people to wear in the 80s to match with bell bottoms and brocolli hair(MY DAD HAD IT BY THE WAY, HIS STYLE HAHAH). Then i was thinking why did such good brands even design such queer designs? Hahah so anyways, i picked the brandless aviator(ok idk if it's branded cos it only says 'japan icon' at the sides but it doesn't matter luh at least it beats all the branded ones hands down legs down).

Then my mum was like 'you don't want the rest? then i throw away already k' . I was like waaa why so waste??? you're throwing away money eh, although i don't think even you'd wear them. Then she told me it's ok cos those shades are my grandpa's one and he doesn't want it anymore. Ya i think she said grandpa.


.

.

.
AND INSTANTLY I SAW THE LIGHT. NO WONDER THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE MADE TO MATCH BELL BOTTOMS AND BROCOLLI HAIR.
But thank you for the aviators, i like. At least it matches with my leggings (:





Heh anyways, met parents at isetan and we headed home together. Made it a point to have dinner with my parents at home last night cos i'm rarely home for dinner. But just when i am home for dinner for some homecooked food, papy wants to eat at the nearby hawker cos he doesn't like the dishes mummy was cooking. So weird uh, my mum cooked for the family but my dad is so picky that he doesn't wanna eat japanese brown rice, cod fish, celery, and laksa sauced chicken. So much for my family dinner. Hhah.


Oh wellz.

I'm waiting for myra to wake up now so we can meet but that pig is still sleeping. Where got humans that wake up after 3??!!! I thought that i'm quite pig-ish already cos D always say i sleeep and eat a lot, but heheheh myra is doing me justice! WAKE UP LA I WISH THIS BLOG POST GET SENT TO YOUR DREAM NOW. HAH.

K bai (: shall go bathe cos the weather is insane.