Wednesday, November 01, 2006

<:
kay like i couldn't sleep last night cause of the nightmare i had.
so dharham called me at 1am to talk till 2plus i think.
THANK YOU!
stayed at home today,
to watch princess' hours and did a few amath sums.
went for piano lesson at 5.
i love uncle daniel.
he's just lovely <:
we talked about some stuffs.
and tears were welling my eyes.
thank God for such a wonderful piano teacher who could somehow tell i'm frustrated just by listening to the songs i played.
he encouraged me so much , made me feel so loved.
anyways , i have school till like 1pm tomorrow >:
then i'll be going down to kap i guess.
i chanced upon this just now , and xiaowei i <3>
though it's a long time ago thing , it still brings a smile on my face.


SOPHIACHONGhow we had our first encounter with one another in youth camp.how we met joel ang.how we became such close friends.how you love chocolates.how you go teehee when you laugh.how we shopped our money away.how you understood me, even without me saying.and the list goes on honey.you know what, life won't be any much brighter without your presence. you actually mean so much more to me than whatever meets the eye. it'd take me forever just to say goodbye to you. and i mean, ALL the things we been through together. we, together by each other's side wading through the oceans of pain. word's can hardly be enough to fill de emptiness in my heart without a girlfriend like you to do everything with. most enjoyably, to share happy moments and cry together with our hearts as one. you taught me so much just by being yourself.you make me feel so blissful.like there's no tomorrow.i love you.