Tuesday, November 07, 2006

yay.
i'm at xiaowei's house now , accompanying her to study for os <:
so like i'm a very good bestfriend ((:
also seeing her for the last time before i leave for china.
heheh.
so like i'm leaving for china tomorrow , 10 days.
oh gosh!
i'm soooo gonna miss many many things and people.
lizards (:
heh , i bet there'll be many there.
look i'll miss xiaowei , joel and amanda ho most.
cause they're most endeared to me <:
angelyn and fiona , i'll miss your bangs-me laughter.
alistair my bestie , this isn't by rank/position , so don't worry!
i ALWAYS MISS YOU <:
hahah.
and like celine and those kap-pers.
hahaha i'll miss you too.
do well for os k?
and you , astronaut guy.
i'll call you when i reach there , so you'd better not be sleeping okay.
and kuolooooooon! , where's my yumm cereal prawn.
you promised to cook for me before i leave >:
roytong , i didn't forget you! <:
horny bestie , study hard k.
STOP TAKING UP_ _ _ _ _ _!
hehehe <:
my proincess natasha keira!
you're not forgotten too.
all the things i've said to you ; meant it all.
misses!
kirk zhang! , wait for me to be back for the movie dates okayy!
don't watch the covenant first okay.
playmate jeric , you're supposed to meet me after os!
so timely <:
and dharham , our dinner dates at serangoon!
will be back from china fast , promise!
isaac chan , heheheh my lovely goodfriend.
don't miss me! (: drink lots of water.
coughs[:
clementlim! <:
heheh i'm going for youth camp.
yayness.
we'll enjoy yeah.
gee , i'll miss gwen , hillary and natnat too!<:
very much.
and i love my daddy mummy sister!
<333
i'm like making my death will right.
yeah goodbye people.
TEN DAYS , WAIT FOR ME <:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HOTTIE DADDY.