Thursday, November 30, 2006

<: hello!

woke up at 8plus this morning?!
like tire the crap shit outta me.
went for piano lesson and yay , I GOT MY CERTIFICATE!
<:
headed home to change up and all.
bus-ed to tpy central to meet shermaine and dharham.
ate at ichiban sushi.
pfft ((:
the sushi and udon totally dwarfed me i swear!
HAHAHA!
so like we sat there talking.
procastinated big time.
sent shermaine to the control station.
!&#$&*(# shermaine , doesn't wanna go and study with me
>: ):
saw xiaowei and carmen at the mrt station so we stayed and chatted for awhile.
called jonnie onggie up and i literally screamed when he said we could go over.
so dharham and i bus-ed to jon ong's house.
watched spongbob , art attack and some motorbike shit.
& & & i fell asleep on the sofa >.<
hugged jon's old dusty plush bear to sleep.
woke up when they used my jacket to cover my legs.
so like i watched them play ps2 ; soccer and boxing.
jon's brother , shaun ong came back.
hahah , the brother is some hot shid man.
so like shaun and jon were doing some crap with the boxer.
like making him damned muscular after training.
laughed my ass off i swear.
dilly dally abit and we decided to leave before jon's parents come home.


>>
sophia : jon , take bus down with me la since you're going down to jurong kechil. okay?

jon : huh? bus? i don't want to take bus. wait for my daddy to fetch.

sophia : don't be lazy la. i'm taking same bus as you.

jon : ahh okay la. let's go.

shaun : omg , sophia you're the first person who has persuaded my brother to take bus.


like YAYNESS <:
so we all left happily ever after.


going to library to borrow books tomorrow.
then will go down to irvin's house with shermaine and adilson for irvin's birthday.
<333!
honey love, you know i love you!

<:
bye!