Friday, December 01, 2006

HELLOOOOO! <:
i just hit home .
so can't agree any further that i had such a great day today.
first and utmost ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HONEY LOVE IRVIN ONG <333
you fill the voids in my heart , ever standing close to me to brave the storms with me.
baby honey partner in crime ; you made my world go upside down.
i'll stand by you my oh-so-lovely irvin ongg! <:
perfect surname! HAHAHA.
wo henx aixzzx nix worxz(BEAMS-!)
so like shermaine and irvin text me EARLY IN THE MORNING ,
made me crawled outta my bed.
was damned tired cause i was playing my 8-years-olddie nintendo game boy last night.
-SCREAMS! mario and bombjack.
so yes , i headed down to causeway point to meet shermaine corn :D
we got a belt , strawberry bottle , sins chocolate and SUPER OH SO SEXY RED UNDIES for irvin onggg <3
went to cold storage to get wedges and cookies pack.
and and and to irvin's house.
YAYNESS!
the maid fried the wedges for us!<:
had a lovely time with the girls.
locked ourself in her room and talked cause the people outside were hella noisy.
so we had confessions and all.
i told them about stuffs that are so far confidential! <:
they're like my closest babies.
so we laughed and slept together.
adilson came and all of us played monopoly together.
look people , I'M MONOPOLY QUEEN! <:
ownage i swear! ((:
so we stayed till about seven and left.
trained down to gwen's house.
dinner , but i didn't eat.
went to fetch esther from four seasons hotel and headed home <:
i passed by his house when daddy was driving.
so , i'm happy! :D




i wished you were at home ,
stayed and be with me by twilight.
things can't be undone.
see , the world a blur behind my eye.
it's a feeling that surges over me , overpowering me.
you smell like lies disguised as truth.
how honey how?
i'm totally dwarfed by the circumstances.
you're a miracle beyond my capacity to imagine.
a symphony turned up too loud.
not another crossroads intertwined.
i won't forget that night , so please tell me you wouldn't too.
i'm falling deep , bottomless pit.