Saturday, December 23, 2006

blogger's been a big bitch so i hadn't been blogging lately.
and i'm lazy to type everything i did recently.
it's too much for you to know! ((:
i've been spending time with my sweet thing.
went to bake in his house yesterday with xiaowei.
his dogs are scaryyy!
and and his house is so high up on the hill cause it's at hillview.
xiaowei and i used half of our lifetime climbing up.
went to meet joel at railmall with xiaowei and my sweet thing for dinner.
cabbed down to meet dharham isaac and aden.
coffeebean!


and home.
i'm lazy to blog. <:


if love is music , you're my symphony.
i wanna ride with you till we run out of breath.
& i'd use all my time with you.


okayy bye.
gonna webcam with my hot stuff now.
BYE WORLDDDDDD!
i miss my cookie monster! <:
seeing her on tues! <3
i think i'm being really cryptic!
HAHAHAHA