Saturday, December 23, 2006

if i denied you , i'd be the biggest sinner.



sheng was sooooo nice.
we were on the phone.
>


sheng > sophia are you hungry?

sophia > hmm yes alittle. i feel like eating fries! soggy ones. HAHAH.

sheng > okay , gimme 45mins. i'll get fries , nuggets for you. anything for your mum?

sophia > hahah she wants fish burger ! thank you.

sheng > yeap sure i'll find my way there. go and nap and wait for my food!


hahah aint this boy nice>?
he reached at 4plus.
he taught me chinese chess.
and i owned him 2/3 games!
<:
I'M A FAST LEARNER.


parents left for holland village for dinner and he accompanied me to watch tv.
were watching some tyra banks show.
he kept imitating those bimbotic shits.
yeah , he stayed till 8 plus and went to his aunt's house.
such a _ _ _ _! <:

joel's supposed to come )):


and agnes from my school!
HAHAHAH YOU FOOLED ME.
i hate you. i won't talk to you forever.
HAHAHA , NOT!
<3>