Saturday, December 02, 2006

normality falls out of my track now.
i'm hunting you .
i can't deny anymore.
rewind please.




just got back from toapayoh.
met xiaowei at 2plus and we went macs.
i studied , she played my super sexy gameboy.
celine came at 3plus?
dharham came at 4plus i think.
so i stopped studying <:
hahah , that's always the case.
xiaowei and i went to get some ear studs and earrings.
like i just counted my earrings and studs at home.
i have 93 pairs now! <:
gee , anyhow.
we bought like this $2.90 watch for each other to express our honey love ((:
hahaha! that's how expensive my friendship is!
heheheh , so kidding.
went back.
stayed there till 7 and headed home.
quite a productive day <:


here's to err my pri3 thingy friend ; i read your post about it. thank you for that encouragement or whatsoever. and yeah i guess grudges can always be put aside. i guess we do owe each other an apology , so here's one. sorry for things! <: do well for your os next year too!