Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The better quality photos (:
Ohoh , and isaac laughed when i sent him this photo.


I look horridly long and i stand like a real man with my legs wide open. Hahah! (:
And that's my lovely cousin - Gwen.
Been so caught up and just can't find time to meet everyone i want to ): I'm gonna meet isaac for lunch and movie soon! :D He's one of the best thing that ever happened to me. Of course , Sheng is second to none (:
Hongkong trip with sheng is cancelled and i'm rather sad. rather , not because i weren't excited but the entire process of having to make sure things work out right made me give up on this trip willingly. As much as i wanna go , i don't wanna go through all that trouble again.
Then came papa ,
Dad > We're going to Genting for christmas and then to KL for shopping.
Sophia > oh yeah , great. But my hongkong trip's cancelled ):
Dad > It's ok , we'll go during chinese new year period and your chusheng can come along. And , ask him if he wants to go genting too. I'll book a room for him and (sister)jie's boyfriend. Good enough?
Sophia > Yeah awesome. But i wanna go thailand with my friend too.
Dad > Up to you (:
Haha my dad can be quite nice. He has also promised me to shift to Hillview or bt batok next year! :D
I'm a happy pill.
Goodnight.