Friday, November 30, 2007

Hello earthlings , i just came back from cell group.
I met Sheng at westmall for dinner at pastamania just now and we talked and stuffs. I really appreciate the effort he take to meet me , even for that little while ((:


He said he's gonna get me breakfast and come to my house early in the morning tmr then i guess we'll hit town to get some of his stuffs for japan trip. I'll probably do some shopping too! :D then have a good lunch and watch enchanted before i go for edge.



Tomorrow's our 12th month and also LESSY ONG's birthday.
So , happy 12th month sweets. No amount of words can contain what i really have for you. Time will reveal how i really feel with you (:


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESSY ONG! (: i don't know if you'll get to read this cause you're prolly still in Hongkong. We both know many things happened this whole year. No matter how far we've drifted apart or how drastically things changed , i still love you. Thanks for always being there for me throughout my sec4 or even sec3 and standing by me to overcome every hurdles. You pressed on with me , you stood firm by me. I'll never forget what you did for my birthday. I'm not the artsy fartsy person , neither can i bake so i hope you don't expect all these from me. I want to get you simple , something that will remind you of what we had gone through together and something that won't just hold birthday wishes but lifetime journey. But i can only give it to you later because i'm never punctual with presents.
Haha don't be sad if i text you just happy birthday , cause everything's written here (: As short as this paragraph is , you know my greetings stretch far beyond words can convey.
Please remember your name , lessy. Cause it means alot to me.





Anyhoos while sheng's in a faraway land , i will

- meet the clique no matter what! :D
- meet dearest limjiayi.
- meet girlf julene and bec(:
- meet nas and natasha!
- meet isaacchan!
- meet sebastian before he leaves for NS. (:
- SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP.
- meet bestie alist when he's back from Japan.


Sheng and i will be meeting Sanji&xw at Sheng's club to play/eat/relax after church!
YAYYYYYYYYY.