Saturday, December 01, 2007

This is my new lappy (a month ago?) Haha i think it looks like those in kiddy palace.
But the functions are pretty cool like the crystal eye webcam and dolby digital.
LOOKS LIKE A TOY RIGHT ):

Hokay , so much for waking up early to follow Sheng to town to get his stuffs.


I fell asleep on the phone last night and woke up at 12ish this afternoon. Sheng came over to make breakfast for me (: THANK YOU HUNN. Mummy wanted us to paint the living room but no one was willing to buy paint so yea. Daddy came back to pick us up for dinner so my parents , Sheng and i went down to Hollandvillage's La Mian Xiaolongbao to eat! (:


MY FAVOURITE - XIAOLONGBAO.

look at mummy's delighted face!
osmanthus something honey something. looks really nice right? IT TASTES AWFUL , but Sheng and my dad love it.
i totally dig today's dinner.
Look at mummy's disgusted face after eating the osmanthus something honey something! I told you , it tastes really bad.

Hahah many funny things happened during dinner , like daddy trying to mess with the manager and his outrageous jokes. He's an awesome dad who totally cracks my day.
So , we went to the nearby pet shop to see cute little pups. I saw this cute little pup that costs 1380bucks like zzzomg ): i wish i could bring him home. Leaving in despair , mummy treated me to Haagen Dazz so i had mango and lime sorbet. She bought some bread from crystal jade for tomorrow's breakfast. Have i ever mentioned that i loathe breads? (eww)
Yeah , so daddy fetched Sheng back and i played with his dog for a while and headed home ((:


Hahah i've been text-ing Julene since last night till this afternoon. I love the way we are , the way she is. It's these simple messages that really keep us close. I am seriously anticipating to meet both Julene and Bec. Please please please know that i love yall so much! (:

psst Julene , judging by the way you want to save me from the pain of fats soluble hormones , i can really tell how sincere your love is ay! (inside joke)


Goodbye world , i'm gonna hit the sack.