Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Alistair rang me at 10ish this morning to tell me he's back from Italy! ((: zomggg i was happy like crazy , bestiebestiebestie! :D Hahah , and he managed to get me things which i asked him to buy. Hahah , remember i said i was secretly rich and i handed bestie 4digit amount of moolah to buy things for me. It's actually a LV speedy35 , oh and a Gucci wallet for Sheng's xmas present. EGGCITED , cause i'm gonna meet him to get the stuffs tmr. My pockets are feeling pretty dry now. I still have some cash to last me thru the month but i still gotta buy my friends' xmas pressie/ pay for christmas dinners with friends/ get sheng a 1year anniversary present/ change some sing into Rm for Genting trip/ pay for my online clothes etc etc , and my pocket will prolly be dried up.

On a brighter note , dad has offered to buy me an iphone (: Such a filial girl like me won't turn down such offer duh. And i'm prolly gonna resume piano lessons once 2008 starts (((((:
Anyhoos , I cabbed down to Sheng's place this afternoon.(Speaking of cabs , why must they increase the surcharge and all?!?!) We played the piano , cooked instant noodles , pinched on his dad's japanese liquour, walked the dog , cycled around , bathed the dogs and played football at his porch. Then beloved daddy came to pick me up at 8plus ((:







Chenny , Sanji , Sheng & i caught The Scrooge on Sunday evening at DBS Arts Centre. It is such a meaningful show (: i absolutely love it.



After which , we went to Clarke Quay for supper. We had Bak kut teh , omgg doesn't everyone like that spicy soup and lean pork! Yumm.

And then we walked over to Central and had alot of photos taken at the christmas tree(it doesn't look like one tho.)

























Lastly , HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULENE ANG MY DEAREST SILVER PORK. I love you alot and i hope we'll continue to stick even after going to different schools. We'll meet soon , won't we? Have a wonderful birthday , and you mean alot to me (:

LOVE.