Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm so friggin tired zomg ): Met Angelyn PlazaSing this morning and we went around those shops to get the stuffs we need for _____ , yea a pressie for sheng. Then we went to shop around and i got a grey Fox skirt ((: continued shopping around and i was so tempted to get the Guess handbag but wells , enough sophia. We were damn tired so we sat down at Starbucks and started chatting. I love Angelyn , i really do. I guess the key to knowing a person well is time. So yes , we got up and walked to Orchard to shop then we parted ): Headed to meet my parents and gwen's family for dinner at Ang Mo Kio.
(My post sounds so much like a routine , b-o-r-i-n-g.)

Anyhoos , just spent a hundred bucks today on stuffs like this. Spent another hundred bucks yesterday for seeing an eye doctor ): Bought a belt and cardigan from Mango last week , collected my Lv bag and Sheng's Gucci wallet ytd so quite alot of money spent too.
Not anyone will believe how much i spent this month.
I dread seeing my money land in someone else's hands , so ballistic.

& i haven't received the bookmark i ordered online! That fella better not cheat me!

Can you feel the angst in me?