Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hello! (: I came back from Genting last night and i reached home at 12am exactly. Yea , MERRY CHRISTMAS! I had an awesome awesome time in Genting , it was beautiful. Alot of people say that it's not a shopping kinda place, but hey i bought hell lots of stuffs man. It was just funcore.
I'll upload the photos soon

Hahah Daddy and Mummy got me three things for christmas and i love it.
It's a secret what it is (: You'll see it soon in my photos next time.

I'm meeting Sheng at sixth avenue for brunch at The Tea Party (: we're gonna exchange our pressies later! :D Actually , we know what we bought for each other! Hahah.
Okok , then Daddy's gonna pick us up and we'll all head down to uncle's house for Christmas party.
Presents.Food.Fun.

Tomorrow will be dinner with the clique! (:
Goodbye everyone , have a blessed christmas! <3