Friday, December 07, 2007

I've been having eye infection these two days so i have to cancel all plans and stay at home , urg. Thank God Alistair has been calling me everyday and we'll just talk for awhile.
Thank God for Isaac who calls me everyday to make sure i eat regularly , have sufficient rest and all (:

SHENG CALLED ME FROM HOKKAIDDO AT 3PLUS JUST NOW AND WE TALKED FOR ABOUT 20MINS! OMG I WAS DAMN HAPPY WHEN HE CALLED :D :D :D :D :D
I was crying while talking to him cause i was just too happy and cause i miss him alot too. He was telling me how freezing cold hokkaido is , how many photos he took of the snow , animals and everything else , what he bought for me , and how much he wants to see me too.
Hahah no one's gonna comprehend the joy that was bursting in me , and i'm totally anticipating to his call in 20mins' time! (:


HOHOHOHEHEHE , bye everybody.