Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'm secretly rich. some kinda wonderful.
I just handed bestie 4digit amount of money to buy me two things from Italy. That was the first time stepping out of the house with that amount of moolah in my hands. Anyhoos , bestie looked awesome in that maroon shirt and black slim cut pants(rarely the case haha).


I hate being cooped up at home. No fun , no photos, no breathing space but all boredom.
& staying at home = glued to my lappy = online shopping and downloads = detriment.

I've got a couple of things i wanna get/accomplish before i mark a full stop to this year.
  1. Multiple colour-ed tube tops/dresses.
  2. i-phone(maybe).
  3. Canon digital ixus70 , or red olympus if i'm strapped for cash.
  4. Big red adidas bag for school next year(HEEHAW!)
  5. Have an ultra wonderful christmas with family , boyf , clique , xwelf , girlfriends.
  6. Sweet one year with Sheng.
  7. More beautiful rings and bracelets.
  8. Get Sheng ______ for xmas , and ______ for one year.
  9. An extremely nice and classic watch.
  10. Hopefully get the Hongkong trip with Sheng & his family settled.
  11. Play with Sheng's dog once he's back from the Dog hotel! ((:((:((:
  12. & , to take a step closer to God.

Hahah , do you think i need quite a tad bit of moolah? I think so .