Monday, December 31, 2007

Seriously , i don't know to hate her or to like her.
I wish we weren't friends in the very first place.



Leo's leaving for Hongkong today , could be for good or not. It's kinda sad to see him leave , especially if he's not coming back. After all , we had been thru quite abit in a year like all the times we used to chill , out with van , and alot more. His departure's quite a blow to Sheng i know , he can't hide it from me. It was only until Leo told him he might be coming back for cny. A best friend of Sheng makes him somewhat someone close to me as well. For the times he tried to help Sheng and i when we quarrelled , wished me happy birthday , stood up for me when i was bullied etcetc. Sheng and i will definitely miss him , and i hope we'll be able to visit him in Hongkong next Feb. A hongkong gangster , that is :D
We'll prolly meet for awhile later and send him off at the airport.