Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yesterday , I was over at Sheng's (:
Sheng , Shing and i watched 'Secret' with the company of his two fluffy dogs then we went downhill for al ameen's prata! :D i swear it tasted so nice even though it was hella oily. Teehee.
We went back to his house and bathed the dogs.
I love his dogs so friggin much cause they have such 'humane' instincts esp the brown one. His husky looks so majestic , it scares me but i managed to overcome my fear ytd! So yes , I changed into Sheng's teeshirt and we bathed both the dogs and scrubbed the porch cause their maid was sacked.
It was so fun :D
Haha daddy picked me up and we headed home.
Sheng in white and his younger brother in the blue tank top.





THURSDAY ! ((:


I met Fiona , Vera and Gabriel then Jee & Angel dropped by.

We had Sakae buffet for lunch and it was really really filling. Fiona ate so much i think our shares were made worth it.
I love the clique to bits.

Gay bestf (:




Uh huh did i mention Sheng's back(3 days back)?
I almost died of heart attack when he appeared at my doorstep looking like one jappo boy clasped in his slim cut pants , insatiable teeshirt and blue adidas bag.
his return spells A-W-E-S-O-M-E !
He gave me a bear hug. Zomgg i miss this boy like crazy , you bet.
I made dinner for him - black pepper chicken wings , broccoli with babycorn&mushroom and rice. He ate like he just exited the gates of hell. Hahah anyways here are 3 photos he took out of 200plus. HAHAHA (:


Oh and these are what he bought for me - canon in D musical box , two boxes of royce chocs , the fox keychain , snow biscuit and beer cake.

He got my mum liquor too! (:





Sheng & his brother ((:

Wednesday , Sheng and i went over to Joel's house. Sanji was also there ((: we played PS2 and poker cards. It was so fun spending time with all of them! (: we stayed till 10ish and cabbed back. I love the xwelfphia people alot alot! ((:





As for today(sat) , haha i did online shopping again and i purchased a top and a tube dress! ((:
I gotta bathe and leave my house soon to wait for my dad to pick us up from my uncle's house then we'll head down to Gillman seafood restaurant for dinner! ((:
Haha speaking of my uncle's house , it reminds me of something. Last year i was cabbing down to my uncle's house for Christmas gathering. He stays at Havelock road so i told the cab driver Havelock rd.
He drove and told me i was there but it wasn't at my uncle's place at all so i chided him.
Cab driver said "CHEY THAT'S OLD HAVELOCK RD LAAAAAA."
basket , i told him the street name and hotels nearby his house. He was supposed to figure out since he was given all the information. He even scolded me.
HAHHA SHENG AND I CAN STILL REMEMBER HOW THAT CAB DRIVER LOOKS LIKE!
Hahah did i digress?
Pardon me for the disorganisation of dates!
Goodbye folks.