Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hello yellow lello! (:
Daddy got this really cool PDA phone which enables television to work so you can watch cartoon and singapore channels with it! (: Damn , i feel like changing phone too!
I feel like really crying but no , Sophia's gonna be a strong girly. Sheng's leaving for Japan tonight at 1 am and i feel so helpless , really. I don't know if crying or talking to him would help but one thing for sure , i will miss him alot. I tried giving myself a hundred and one reasons not to miss him but there's one reason that draws me back.
He came over to my place yesterday and we had a facial session. Then i washed his hair and did hair mask for him! (: We headed down to Clarke Quay to eat the sausage at Chippy and walked along Singapore River. We saw so many interesting places like the whole stretch of bars packed with angmohs , Hongkong street , extremely tall towers , splendid sight of Fullerton hotel and the place where Sheng did his magic(lies) tricks. Dinner at Oyster's fish n chips , the train trip home. I swear it is yet another best days of my life. Thanks for always engraving perfect memories.
I hope you like the pair of gloves , card and eclipse mints i gave you.




& today was an awesome day too. I went to Sheng's house hoping to see his dogs and of course , sheng too but his parents put his dogs in the dog's hotel! ))): My mood plunged real low. Soon after that , Sheng, his brother and i went to Westmall's Sakaesushi for lunch and we watched the Golden Compass. Hahah Chushing's quite a cute boy(guy).

That was the last time i met Sheng and he's gonna fly off tonight ): Take care dearest boy <3