Saturday, November 24, 2007

I was having fever yesterday and thank God sheng came over. I fainted(bad case) , and could have just laid unconscious there if Sheng weren't with me. Sanji and xw came to look for me and we just chilled in my room (:
I LOVE ALL OF THEM.

Woke up at 11ish this morning and headed down to Sheng's house. I played with his brown dog. Apparently , Sheng did not give this dog a name after having it for like 4 years ): bad owner.
Even his husky doesn't have a name.Oh yes , i'm so terrified of the husky i didn't even got near it. See the thing inside the yellow circle. It's the big fierce husky. I took this picture the last time i went to his house and now , i managed to find a photo with the husky in it.
Anyhoos , i was taking photos with the brown dog! He's so adorable. He chased the husky away so i could go into Sheng's house(awww.) and he went to the backyard to suntan! He followed me everywhere i go and make sure i'm not too far behind. He's sucha sweetie and i love him. HAHAH! :D
the not so lovable husky/(you gotta click to see the husky)




the lovable brown dog! <3>

hmmm?
He was giving me a kiss (:




yay i love browny! :D