Thursday, January 17, 2008

Apparently this tard has been tagging at these two girls' blog using my name - Loren's and Xifang's.

  1. Only a coward will resort to underhand means. If it was done against them , then why can't you use your name to tag but if it was suppose to be against me , then unfortunately one of them is my friend so all misunderstanding is cleared (:
  2. I don't tag at people's blog AT ALL , not even my friends' blogs.
  3. Even if i dislike someone , i won't tag at their blog and criticise and let the whole world know , let alone my friends' ones.
  4. The way you tagged shows that you've been an avid reader of my blog , thank you.
  5. From that i can also tell that your impression of me seems to be - ONLY branded , eats ONLY at restaurants , looks down on your so called "ahlian" , proud to have a boyfriend rom acs. Before you even start judging me , do you even know me? You are ALL WRONG. I eat at coffeeshops and foodcourts too , i don't look down on "ahlian". I just don't like the way they behave , and that's different from despising them. Of course i'm proud of my boyfriend but not because he's from acs. It's not like i go around typing "Sheng the acs boy..." uh huh? i probably only mentioned he's from barker once and that's when i went to his school.
  6. Lastly , don't judge someone before even knowing the person well enough. Who are you? my acqquaintance? someone who probably has never even seen me before?

Hatred always lose. Love wins.