Saturday, January 19, 2008








Everyone has settled down and work , yes almost everyone in my circle of friends except for myself. I'm still indulging in DVDs , a tad bit of shopping , sleeping , tad bit of late nights etc etc. Not that i don't want to look for a job or haven't tried finding , well i did but to no avail. It's either too far or the pay is too low , excessively long working hours contribute too and i know i shouldn't fuss too much when it comes to job hunting.


Enough of ranting. I just want results to be out asap so that school can start soon , period. I think it's rather impossible for me to find a long term job , so i might as well spend more time with the very little amount of friends who aren't working.


I can't really go out that often with my contact lens as my eyes have insufficient amount of oxygen therefore easily causing dry eyes. How cool does that sound? -.- THAT WAS SO RANDOM , HURHUR.





sheng i wonder how are you now.