Thursday, January 31, 2008

This week's been treating me well. I haven't spent a single cent since Sunday till now , yes i can hardly believe too. The only reason to that is because i'm cooping myself up at home , just waking up as late as 2pm then practise piano , instant noodle , watch teevee etc etc. Basically saving a life , which is mine. I had been spending way too much moolah for the past few months , and now it's time to slow down my footsteps and meditate. The amount i spent could probably buy you 7PSPs with full package , and the amount that Sheng and i spent together could probably buy you two MacBooks (or two LV speedys for the bag lovers). Oh yes , enough of ranting. Right now , Sheng and i are trying to save a four digit amount in a span of 3.5 weeks so we'll have sufficient money to spend in Hong kong which is in 8 days' time.
Hello there , oh why does my post sound so monetary. poo.
Anyways sunday evening was spent with Sheng and his family at Kuriya restaurant@ shaw centre. Food was surprisingly divine , the best among all the japanese restaurants i had been to(which is not alot actually , hahah) . Ambience was not bad , service was excellent , and the food was just ... beyond my comprehension. Roasted garlics and mushroom sticks , teriyaki chicken sticks , raw meat sushi , avocado with soft shell crab , cod fish(must try!) , salmon , soft shell crab with sweet potato , miso soup , passionate ice cream with chocolate coating etc etc. Damn right , these are what we ate and really , it was heavenly! (: -5 thumbs up!
Other than that , everday had been an instant noodle day for me.
NO MORE OF THAT BECAUSE I HAD ENOUGH! hahah.
I'm gonna be out at hollandv with Natasha and Nasriah for some ice cream at cold rock tomorrow (: and meet up with jeevan in town to chill on friday. Saturday's gonna be at elton's place to chill and all (: & from Sunday onwards , i'm gonna be busy with hongkong's preparation cause i still gotta buy some stuffs to keep me warm there , get some clothes for cny(so friggin' last min yes) , and not forgetting cny's eve reunion dinner , and early in the morning on friday the 8th , i'll be sitting in SQ's plane making my way to the food and shopping paradise. & if only i could extend my stay to 10days.
Hahah i'm gonna be back with lotsa goodies that i can bombard my wardrobe once again :D
But for now , let me settle today's lunch first. No more instant noodle.
Goodbye all you earthlings.
Chenny , please get well soon <3