Friday, February 01, 2008

Oh why hello there (: I had piano lesson over at uncle daniel's this early morning and i made a new angmoh friend who apparently is in the same school as sheng. Sheng came to westmall to meet me after piano lesson and we had breakfast at coffeebean.
Mushroom and chicken fusilli , the bomb.
I bought the newpaper , and very sad to see that another two students died due to car accident , and multiple death cases from murder , china's snow storm etc etc ):
On a brighter note ,
i met two lovely girlies at Holland village's cold rock for scoops of refreshing ice cream (: , so there you go. Natasha had double choc chip and cookies&cream , Nasriah had mango sorbet with i forgot what , and i had mango sorbet with rum&raisin. So we did a little catching up here and there , not forgetting gossips. You know , always that few gossip figures to talk about but we didn't bitch okay. We're not the sort who gather together to backstab and backmouth people. We just probed a tad bit about people's life and all.
Then all the girls' talk , very typical (:
I saw Nickscorp with Ailin at holland and i really wanted to boo him from the back and say hello , but i really doubt he remembers me cause it's been centuries we met.

Thereafter , we made our way down to town for lunch. Went to Far east plaza's future state for cause nas said that the sale is crazy , so i exercised some self control by buying just one piece of halter (:
Then walked a few steps to KFC for lunch. Damn right , i haven't had KFCs for half a year i suppose? Whoa the feeling of gobbling the juicy shrooms burger and sipping from a cup of rootbear was just a-w-e-s-o-m-e. No more instant noodles , at least. Teehee , then we went over to Heeren to take photos all (: it was so fun i telllllllll you. Hahah.

























I enjoyed my day alot, very much because of Tasha's and Nas' presence (: i really gotta thank God for true friends he always has in stored for me , friends who'll go the distance for me and make me smile from ear to ear. Friends who unceasingly support me.
Still , most importantly a God who never fails.
& to my very endeared sheng ;
Although i'm not one who calls you intimately or even whispers sweet nothings into your ear , i've always loved you more than just what mere words can express. Your love has so much to offer , without any expectation of return. I've never taken your love for granted , but maybe sometimes i just don't realise enough how much you're giving and offering. But today , what my friends say about you struck me so hard ; i can never find anyone who'll treat me as nice as you. Not just nice to a large extent , but to an end that i can't see. I can't verbalise how very grateful i am to God for blessing me with such a gift like you. I'm glad we steered this way , into a relationship that's not based on worldly measures , a relationship that contains mutual respect and trust , a relationship that won't succumb to temptation. I have a firm stand , and that's my love for you.
xoxo


daddy's feasting at marina mandarin , and yet i have nothing to eat for dinner ): HUNGRYHUNGRYHUNGRYHUNGRY!!!