Saturday, February 16, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BESTIE ALISTAIR KOH , my most loved most treasured.
I hope you had a blast on the 13th Feb (:
pink is the new black.



not even the cake was spared (:
I cannot verbalise how friggin' much you mean to me , how much power you have over my life. You can drive me crazily happy and sometimes drive me to tears. I'll never forget the amount of things we went through , how you lifted me and picked me from the countless spots i fell on , how you untangled the many knots tied in my heart , how you've unceasingly been my pillar of support and strength , how you've protected me from the malice of the world , the way you embraced me when all i need was a pat , how you blindfolded me on my birthday and walked me around town but yet you saved me embarrassment by holding on to my hand , savouring every moment we spent , and then how we drifted apart but snapped back almost immediately. No one is gonna make way for me in life the way you did , no one can make me feel on cloudnine yet downcast the next moment in a split second , no one has the ability to have me prayed for years just to get him converted , no one knows what's best for me and what makes me happy , no one knows what i really think and feel like you do.
No one but you.
I saw myself in pieces when we quarrel , i saw myself covered with blood and tears when you ignored me , i saw myself in agony when things didn't go right for us , my heart sinks whenever you're sad. But i can put every unhappiness behind when i think of all that we've gone through. I'm willing to go the mile for you , ford mountains and wade rivers just for you.
I love you bestie.

Self proclaimed , banana clique (:

I love yall like how much i love my family. There was never a tinge of sadness when i'm with yall. Although we get wild and out of hand sometimes , that's where we dig out all our happy memories isn't it? I don't care how people perceive us , i really don't. Wild? materialistic?shallow?I don't know and i don't care cause you guys mean much more than these words that come from ignorant people. It's more than enough that we know we are not (: Thanks for playing such a vital role in my life , for hanging on to the same destination as i am , for being such an encourager , for loving the clique altogether. I love yall heap loads! (:

Give me a reason not to love them?

...

Nay you can't , you can never find one. Not for me , at least.
Hokay , 13th feb was of such fun! (: We celebrated Alist's birthday. Met up with Vera , Gabriel , Jee and the birthday boy at Taka's seoul garden at 4ish for dinner (: we ate tons of prawns and alot more of other stuffs. Seoul garden's teh bomb! (: We ate for about 3 hours before heading down to Holland V.





And yes, there we were in Eskibar! (: We ordered three jugs and bought a strawberry cake to celebrate alist's birthday. The chilled room was really cold , -6degrees beat that! The girls + gabriel were wearing pink sweaters and it made us look so hmm nice? YEA DAMN RIGHT , pink is an awesome colour. I can't believe that i disliked pink when i was young. I was a yellow ranger fan. Hahah.
Fiona's a heroine cause she wore shorts , and it was super cold.






gay shit.
colgate ad , cheese!

LOOK AT JEE'S EYEBALLS , FREAKY! hahah

I LOVE MY SISTER!

LOTS&LOTS&LOTS OF LOVE.



PEE SCHOOLERS UNITE! <333333>




TAAAAAAAAAAA!
AWWW SO SWEET (:
wasted shhh.
<: ruiqing and i (:


yo
(we fell asleep the next minute , believe it.)
happy boyyy!
gabriel's constipating. handsome siallllll.
-sexy pouts
(:
"wait , take a photo before i leave."

Yeah , then Sheng came to pick me up (: I like the company , not the drinks exactly. eeek. I rarely drink anyways , so it's healthy to drink once in a while i think? mummy told me that. hahah.
Guess what i did on valentines' day?
.
.
.
.
Slept till 1pm , used comp till 5pm , bathed , Sheng came over , had homecooked dinner , played cards until 12.30am and sheng left , went online to send fiona photos and slept at 2am.
How lovely ay? (: teehee , i'm not the kind who'll really go on a date or whatsoever on 14thfeb of every year. Letting someone know you love him and keeping him secure on no special occasion is better than purposely professing your love on a occasion where everywhere is packed and saying all cliche words when you could probably hear someone sitting next to you saying the same thing to her boyfriend as you just did an instant ago. hahah.
I prefer having fine dining , flowers and gifts all year round instead of having it annually. HAHAH.