Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hahah grandpa just gave me a call to ask me about my os result all , then he asked me


grandpa > have you eaten? who's at home?

me > nope , havent. no one's at home so i'll probably buy my lunch somewhere nearby.

grandpa > aiyo , need to go out and buy yourself? nevermind , your daddy's at my house now. i'll ask him to drive down and pick you up from your house and come back then we'll go out for a good lunch , okay?

me > HUH but daddy's all the way at river valley and he's gonna drive down to chinese garden just to pick me up and send me to your place?

grandpa > haha , it's okay. *hears grandpa ordering my dad to do that.*

... then daddy picks up the phone.

daddy > why can't you come down yourself? take a train or a cab la. whoa , you want me to drive all the way down just to pick you up and drive back to river valley. come down yourself!

*hears grandpa saying in the background* > i am the one who wants you to fetch her down!

daddy > fine , get ready in half an hour's time little princess(said very reluctantly, haha).


i love my family. hahah (: