Saturday, January 30, 2010

SO DAMN B.O.R.E.D




Boredom kills? Sure it does. Supposed to meet alistair today but he's sickkk so i'mma meet jiayi and isaac instead later! I can't stay homeee and do nothing(or rather attempt to study) it's just killing me. I haven't been taking many pictures with my camera cos i don't know, too lazy or i just look bad? Many of you can tell that i put on weight right... it's disgusting. Hahah. I wanna be skin and bones ^^ but i hate dieting cos i love eating.
(brain spasm, i seem to have no direction in this post if you realise)
Juice Market online has been so dead for the longest time ever and i feel so so so bad i swear! I'm stopping operations at best of blogshops soon, so i can concentrate fully on the online store and not let y'all down. I miss buying stocks, replying customers and of course checking my ibank account everyday! Hahah. Just hate the photoshoot part. Next week (sunday, 7th feb)is gonna be juicemarket's last week at far east plaza so head on down and help me clear things! hehehe would appreciate it.
I'mma try to rush a collection out before chinese new year so we all get pretty pretty fabrics to put on for cny! Ok i should go bathe and leave nowwww.... but idk what to wear. i swearrr my wardrobe is depleting :/