Saturday, January 16, 2010

we(4) love xlb

Met vera and angel last night(in hope to go for kirk's birthday thingum, but ended up not going cos it was a bit late already sorry twin!). Had dinner at la mian xlb... yummerz!
Then we sat down at spinelli to chittyx2 bangx2! We had a lot of weird/funny topics. I miss those times, these good ol days and i hope we all can find more time to meet up more often!
It was incomplete though. I wish things could go back to how it was 2 years ago. Some left, some is leaving, and some other things... are better left unsaid. I know very long ago that things will never be back to how it was... so i really do hold on tightly to whatever that's left of all of us. Sigh nvm.


I love vera,angelyn and fiona all the same... no matter what happens.




Crazy girls.





"Just persevere to the end cause there's always a light at the end of the tunnel."

I had a bad time alone last night and i really wish things will take a turn. i don't know what to do noww. Suppose to go out to study and meet vera, but i got swollen eyes noww thanks to my excessive strength when drawing eyeliner and also due to last night. urghhh.

I need to lose weight very badly. Vera and angel can tell that i put on weight! And my arms are so big. rawrrrrr no no no i don't like this! I need to stop snacking so muchhh. Chocolate cakes sweets pasta bye bye!