Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Here's a piece of my mind.

I hate it a lot when people get fake and chummy with me when actually they do that with the whole world. Say things like "you're the bestest friend i have", "you're such a baby/you're my baby" etc etc when you actually don't even mean half of it. It's disgusting. I'd rather people don't say such things to me. You may not be exactly fake with me, like you may not dislike me but you don't like me as much for you to spill such mushy words. I'm nobody's bestfriend except for one. Nobody's my bby except for the few like fiona, vera, cailing. (angelyn's still a good friend, just that we hardly get to meet up :<)
Seriously, that's 1, and spare me.

2. Don't act all cool/hip & happening. Don't use words that people deem cool when in fact it's not the way you usually speak. Don't dress/behave to blend into crowds to feel like you're a part of them cos, you don't blend into a crowd. Right crowds will naturally pull you in without having you to try so hard. Don't curse and swear cos you think that's so fetch. I think that's very pre-school. Worse of all, you don't befriend someone and try to reap benefit out of it(fame especially) . Major turn off right there.

Oh and a facebook whore. Don't add the whole world please, seriously that just makes me think you're the biggest loser on earth. Adding people you don't know, adding people you've never talked to, adding your friend's friend(so what if they're your friend's friend? are they your friend? unless otherwise of course) and the list goes on. Basically, people who are ready to lay off half the day searching for some kinda possible links and connections to fb add a person. People who wants to make the fb friend list xxxx , and end up not knowing half the people in their own FRIEND(it's called friend list for a reason) list.

4, if you think you're bloody smart and bring people down, up yours.
cos there'll always be people smarter than you pricks. i hope your brain acidifies and rots every second you bring someone down.



HAHA I DON'T KNOW WHY I JUST WROTE ALL THIS CRAP DOWN. All i know is that these things piss me off, and it'll make me feel put off by you if you do such things in front of me. Sorry, but i am very cynical... lately. or maybe always had been.