Monday, May 17, 2010

alpha omega bored.

Harrow, i'm sitting alone at the back of fmgt class cos ab is at the front presenting answers. Meehee, i'm super bored and hungry. i wanna eat!! c:

Went to town with sis last night to find mum and we had dinner at watami. Nom nom nom chicken katsu don, edamamae, grilled scallops, hotplate potato+bacon slice+corn, charsiew ramen and hot choco brownie with vanilla ice cream! So yummy! I wanna go back there with daniel to for the wafu(?sp) pizza! Only 7.8$ hahah go eat there! it's cheap and nice(:

hehe check out my "kid's section" hairband! starry hairband. it's so tight the sides are strangling my head.

haha msn convo with jiayi!

i would so luv to do this with my girlfriends. i think it looks lovely!
awesome possum! i love her denim innerwear.

Hahah i can't wait to make my new specs. My current one looks really geeky and i'm very embarrassed to wear it out! Need to get my lazy butt out of chinese garden and visit my yishun optician. waaaa yishun. like earth to pluto. hahah ok idk how far apart they are, but you get my point.