Wednesday, June 09, 2010

BUMBLEBEE.

Sorry for the long hiatus! It's been almost a month since i updated this space. Heh i've just been lazy and busy. I can't remember every event so i'll just caption whatever there is.


This was at daniel's classmate's party at .... east coast. so damn far! D stayed over at my place after that(:
sofia and her boyf. it's so weird to have someone who has the same name as me though spelt differently. We were like, hi i'm sophia. hi i'm sofia too. hahah
the tall people.

♥♥♥

This was another day, when we had dinner at everything with fries. Wanted to give it a try and i was expecting it to be nice but it was quite disappointing :c only the egg soup is nice.



my tandoori chicken sandwich which is not bad.




KL trip with daniel and his family
28/05 - 30/05
stayed over at his place after work at awfully chocolate, and woke up at 3am to leave for genting! i slept my whole ride through :x hehe
@ genting!




heh this is really cute!

it started raining after we played two rides so we had to leave -.- 44RM just to play two rides urg.
the watch we got together in bangkok!

headed to KL and spent two days there! Met suwenn and zee on the second day! they made the trip much better cos KL is really a boring place for D and i.








baskin robbins ♥


last night in KL :c




I'm in the midst of my term tests now, and i'm kinda drained from studying and not being able to spend proper time with my friends and daniel. Friday and it'll be over, and it'll be time for my sweet revenge. Gonna make my two weeks break a productive one! I'm trying to update juicemarket more often and it's kinda picking up already. Next collection will most likely be up next tues. I've also started work at awfully chocolate cos i love chocolates! It's also to feed my savings and spendings. I just have this sudden urge to make my bank account multiply. I don't want to keep saving for a trip and poof, all the money gone in that 5 days trip and then having to save up another $xxxx for this or that.

Besides, my future seems so bleak and unsure all of a sudden. I've reached this point of life i feel that we should start realising our goals and dreams, and not just sit there and say we're young cos we're never too young to do anything. We will only be too old to fulfil some golden dreams. So, i don't want to waste my youth away. I want to materialise the fact that i left college for a better cause, and be a dream catcher.

Right now,

start small, think big, give my all.

i hope you little kitties have been doing well, and getting inspired in some way or another!

xx