Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hahah I'm blogging with my blackberry for the first time! I'm in bus 157 now on the way to daniel's house! We're gonna cycle later and have fat boys(aptly named after daniel hahaha) after that. I'm so hungry I haven't ate anything for the whole day. I can totally eat myself up now. Hah.

Omg I had two very weird dreams last night.
1. I dreamt an animal version of dota. My dogs were so cute and tiny but they had no stamina. Were they the sentinel? I can't remember. Actually I can't even remember much of dota terms cos its been 2 or 3 years since I played. Haha. So anyways I had to click around to make my dogs run to its destination. They were almost as powerful as lightning revenent, but their stamina is damn bad and they had really short legs so we lost ):

2. I dreamt of how pigs were processed into pork together with corn! Ahhhh yes omg ): I had to kill the pigs and process them into pork. What's scary is that they became pig ghost and haunted me. Oh the horror!! This isn't the first time I dreamt of pigs going after me I swear. The first time was last year when I dreamt that I was at a charsiew stall and I saw roasted pigs hanging at the stall front. Suddenly one of them just kept begging me to help them to break free from the charsiew uncle. I refused and they suddenly got off the hook to chase after me.


Hahahah retarded and scary dreams. I don't really like seeing roasted pork anymore! But I still like eating charsiew. Haha.

Anyways daniel and I have been so busy for the past whole week that we barely had time to even meet. So fri night he stayed over at my place. Both of us were mad tired cos I was working for 11hours before that and he had attachment. So I knocked out flat on my bed when we went to sleep. suddenly when I was sleeping, I felt him stroking my face and hair, and kissing me so I turned around and asked why isn't he sleeping yet.

He answered ' I just love you so much I can't stop kissing you. '
(: I was too tired to give a nice little reaction so I just told him that I love him too and to go and sleep. But deep down inside I know it was an instant meltdown and I was so touched and happy!
Seee you sooon luv. (;

You guys have an awesome sunday night!