Saturday, July 03, 2010

what am i to you? really.

do you know how much you're hurting me. no you absolutely have no idea. i couldn't stop thinking about you for the past few days and everything that we had been through and now you wonder why? am i talking about you?

all the promises we made, the pact we had, the ups and downs we had been through together, memories of you and me, all of it is forming tears in my eyes. it hurts, because i care. no don't tell me you care, maybe you do, but i know fo sure not as much as i do. because action speaks louder than words. the word i've been waiting for, constantly checking my mails for something from you, all my efforts were futile. you and me, we've come to naught after all the things we have been through. please don't tell me time will tell and heal, because time has its side effects.

i can't help flippin' through the pages of our lives being intertwined. nothing was forever except for you and i, i thought. but you had to make me lose my last inch of belief in forever. Sorry but i feel so sorry for myself now, because i've given so much to you all these years and what i'm getting is this. I loved you so freaking much and it always hurt me when someone hurt you. you were one of the few i cried for just listening to how sad you were with certain things. i really thought we were divine, and different but you prove me wrong.

you told me one reason for leaving me, but you didn't tell me another main reason. that's unfair because i've been so honest with you all my life. No matter what you do, even if it got me hurt, i supported you all the way. Now, you're just tearing me apart. I don't blame you for making that choice, but i can almost hate you for not telling me the other reason why you chose this path. I wish i could still give you the thing i bought for you some time ago, but i can no longer bring myself to love you one more step.

diamond is not forever, like how you are not... no matter how real it could have seemed at first.
I'm torn apart, and i wish i could bottle up my tears for you for one last gift.