Monday, July 05, 2010

title : i haven't brushed my teeth yet hahahahah

Hahahah check out the title of this post. Yes wazzzup i haven't brushed my teeth ever since i got up about an hour ago cos i'm very lazy. Yes yes point finger and cover nose at me fo all you want. I shall brush later when i feel like it hehehehehe maybe when i'm ready for all the durians at home.
Hahah i'm going to the doctors later to get my mc. imagine i tell him i got sore throat, and i have to say 'ahhhhh' while he sticks his ice cream stick into my mouth. oooo lala i think my breath will kill him (that's if i don't brush my teeth WHICH I DEFINITELY WILL BRUSH LATER BEFORE GOING OUT). Hahaha it's just a thought oh wells.


myra and i killing boredom midway through project meeting hehe.
her eyes are the size of pamela anderson's missiles haha.


Met jovene and victoria for dinner at holland everything with fries on a thurs(i think) after my shoot with tiffany. jiayi accompanied for the shoot cos she knows nicholas(who's the other boss), and he sent me down to hv after that! Meowww shoot was quite nice, tiff and nic are also very nice people (:
One egg soup! the only thing i will rave about at ewf besides the skinny wings!
jovene and i(:
Yesterday, i went to daniel's after not seeing each other for 3 long days. Had dinner at his house, his mummy cooked fried rice then talked to his family for 2 hours. After that, both of us went out to have our second dinner at fat boys. He's been wanting to eat there for 8 months already, but never really had a chance or time to.

Here's my 100% salted pork patty with blue cheese and onion ring inside.
we are ugreh people.



Sucha great night with daniel last night. (: we're always laughing 24/7 whenever we're together.

oh wells, anyways i gotta catch the doctor soon. tata.