Sunday, July 18, 2010

JUICE 16 / ALLURE
LAUNCHED

http://juicemarket.livejournal.com/12139.html#cutid1

come come buy something from juicemarket. i love almost everything, again. haha that's why its my online store right, cos i pick things i like. and thank you nana for the pix! you're just awesome (:




Tomorrow i'm doing my third shoot for fyndle, and i hope i can pose properly and pix will turn out well. Have i mentioned that fyndle's owner, tiffany, is really nice? I like her (:

Anyways, today daniel popped out at my place and gave me a big long hug. It's been what seemed forever since i last saw him. I think it was tuesday? And boy, we miss each other so much. I got off the phone with my supplier soon after d came in, and just tiptoe to plant a kiss on him and embraced him for so long. Yes, i miss him... so much. We had a simple day together, i was just sitting on him on my couch and we just looked at each other and talked the whole day, had lunch together at the coffeeshop near my place, and went back to my place to sleep. Even though he was right beside me, i was waiting him to sleep first so i could hear his snore and think about him to sleep. Midway sleeping, i felt him stroking my shoulders and went back to sleep. Now, he's out with his sec schoolmates while i stay home to recuperate. Oh, the fever please go away.

I am currently on a mission to curb my nasty temper and be a happier person. I've been angsty lately, for the past few months or maybe a year. My temper got a lot worse, like a lot. I've become a lot more cynical and judgemental, sad and regretful to say. And i've become a lot more skeptical in friendships, which i won't conclude as a bad things. We fall, and we learn. That's life, it's never pretty and sweet all the time. Today is day #2 of curbing temper, and it's been going extremely well. Mm it's too early for substantial results, but i dare say i'm happier like that.

And one good way to end my night is a message from vera bby.

''... hahah i wanna hang out with yall everyday too. Makes me happy. Like happy family! Hahah"

Vera, fiona, kirk. These three are currently and has always been my happy pills. True friends, and that's what i want. As for another close friend, i'm just waiting for us to make things better. Above all, i love y'all.