Wednesday, July 07, 2010

you blow my mind.




Youre on my mind more than I may show
Youre in my heart more than you may know
And the last thing that I want,
Is to you to fall apart.
To you I will be clearer,
I want you to remember.

In each tear
Theres a lesson, (theres a lesson)
Make you wiser than before ( wiser)
Makes you stronger than you know (stronger)
In each tear (each tear)
Bring you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what your meant to be

We cant change the things,
That we done thats in the past.
But fighting wont get us anyway.
So if you want, Heres my hand

Every night there is one thing I do
I bow my head and pray for you (pray for you)
And the last thing that I want,
Is for you to fall apart
To you I will be clearer
I want you to remember
xx, i love you .