Saturday, July 10, 2010

####





Thursday was my I&E project day in school, so we had to sell mainly brand new havaianas! it's pretty coool and business was good (Y). thank you to those who came down(:
It was pretty fun at first, but it just got mad hot and tiring after noon.
twin came to find me also (:
jonathan and jason.











K so that was pretty much my thurs. Yesterday i went to buy stocks for juicemarket but there's hardly any nice stuff so i have to go somewhere else later to hunt! Headed to D's school for lunch and then to his place to crash. Now, we really treasure each day we get to spend together because his attachment plus my other school/work commitments are draining out time and energy out. So yesterday was definitely a day well spent. We crashed for 3 hours straight, had dinner at his place, sat at his sunken lounge to chitty chitty bang bang for 2 hours. There's something about us when we are together i can't describe. Everything else but him seems like a blur when i'm with him.

And i told him that, it's pretty important to have someone whose face you like. No, i'm not talking about finding or having a handsome boyfriend or pretty/hot girlfriend. I don't believe in that. Looks were never really important to me since long time ago. What i mean is, a face you like. I've found it, and i realise even more how important it really is. It makes me stare in admiration for seconds/minutes. It still looks pleasantly nice to me even when his hair's in a mess after soccer or gyming, or when he wakes up look groggy. It's still the face i like. Of course, deep within and beneath, there are more important things like our chemistry and his character.

Oh wells.

Anyways i'm meeting cailing soon for lunch +stock shopping + own shopping. Then i'mma head home to study while she works, and meet her and other friends again tonight to party. It's beeen supah long since i zouked and i can't wait to see all my close friends! yummerz.

Tmr's my birthday, and i really don't feel anything at all. In fact, ever since i was 15(?), i totally stopped getting excited over my own birthday already. Hahah. But i'm just excited to spend the day with D tmr. My wish list/ present list for my birthday : none. I don't need any material gifts from friends or family cos i prefer getting them myself. It'd be just fine if yall wish me, write me a card with messages inside, and for me to spend some time or have dinner with close friends. And, i really wish this time my mum will remember my birthday cos she forgot last year :x

k tata, i gotta bounce to meet bb. have a nice weekend kitties , xx!