Thursday, May 06, 2010

WE ARE GOLDEN

Cherish
Live Laugh Love, i dare say we've been through this already.
Thank you for being the angel you are to me. You may not have the nicest temper, may not have the best verbal expression but i can always feel the way you feel towards me almost all the time. Thank you for persisting till the last lap and not giving up easily. Thank you for loving me in every way possible, and for who i am as cliche as this sounds. Thank you for letting me feel comfortable in my own skin. And, you sure have a gift from god and that's making me happy whenever i'm with you... somehow or another. You make me a whole different person when i'm with you. It feels like i'm creating my childhood days with you now because you make me feel like a kid inside out. No stress, no worries... only sweets, chocolates and laughter.
You're amazing like heaven.