Sunday, July 30, 2006

>>

sophia > hey bestie , you know where should i go for a nice haircut?

roytong(bestie) > roy's house.

sophia > you go and die lah :D

roytong > hey you get the best f_ _ks here. hahaha.


haha , that's my bestfriend for you.
still as cheeky.
i'll check your salon out in future okay.
-----------------------------------------

went tanning at safra today.
home and went to eat with aunt niko's family.
and went to her house.
she bought fudges and durian puffs from emicakes.
omgomgomg , they are hella nice (:


gonna tuition tomorrow morning.
and nat's gonna accompany me to cut hair in town.
gonna stay there to mug awhile i guess.


heh.
saw 2 korean hot stuffs today when i was walking to mrt station.
melted.
and my sister just told me most of them actually stay at the condominium opposite my house (:
distance makes the heart grows fonder.
hahah!


kirk's being nice to me today (:
seasonal fling! , it's august now.
oh no!
hahah(: