Saturday, July 08, 2006

i've got my prince and knights.
& my prince turned into a frog long time ago.
maybe it's time to reciprocate my knights.
how can i ever forget this prince of mine.

prince ;
everything just feels so right when i'm with you.
you made me glued to this happiness ; which i'll never think of leaving.
i had basked into the likeness of the sunset we caught , please don't push me off the cliff.
your smile is my joy , and your frown is my downpour.
the beautiful footprints we left behind ; the rain's washing it away.
my little spectrum of light.
that carressing lips.
the touch on the vivacious curves.
the almighty embrace.
the eyes that hypnotizes.


knights ;
i'm sorry for hurting you.
i don't know why i'm doing all these and leaving you in a lurch.
i don't deserve all you're doing.
you make me feel so secure all the time.
everytime when i'm worn out and torn , all i need to tell myself is i've got you.
you can wear a smile on my face when the sky turns grey.
& you always pick me up when i fall.
appreciative and much treasured.
there's just a wall between us.
it just doesn't seem right.
and my heart can't contain anymore.



yeah , what bestie said is true.
i'm just a small little girl.
i need guidance and i'll never know what's good for me , even when they're right in front of me.
i went away to hide , just to believe in myself.
it's not the goodness of the outcome.
it's what that really makes me love and smile , just for my RNICPE.