Thursday, July 13, 2006

okay celeste , i'm gonna blog this once and for all.

why can't i think you're gross?
doesn't everyone has their own freedom of expression and view.
i did not bitched about you until you started the whole conflict thing this year.
like because you think i'm like snatching isaac and all that bullshit which was so untrue.
you bitched about me like mad since then and i did not do a thing to you.
not because i'm like hiding.
but i don't wanna make things worse.
your words and actions didnt bother me.
you can do whatever you like , i can't control.

and if you ever thought that i was like trying to be like you or like your wannabe.
that's part of your wishful thinking.
why would i wanna be like you when i'm pleased with who i am.
1) i've got my loved ones around me who love me for who i am.
2) i've got what i mean by true friends sharing weals and woes with me.
3) i happily and easily made it into express and got the combination i've always wanted.
4) i'm contented with my features.
5) and i'm totally satisfied with the way i behave and how my character reflects.

and if you think that by showing the video around is ruining me , then i tell you it's not.
cause i've people whom you've shown to come telling me
" don't bother about celeste cause she has nothing better to do. she doesn't need to study. "



and if you think that it's better for me to go up to you to tell you that you're gross rather than to like just blog once about it , then that's your own perspective.
i don't like to go around screaming and shouting or go right to you to tell you that i don't like you.
cause i don't want to rub more conflicts.
you can do whatever you like , and i'm just gonna continue doing my own things.
cause that damned mouth is yours.
if showing the damned video around makes you happy , then go ahead.
you bear the consequences you're gonna face if there are gonna be.
you live your life.
and i live my own.
i don't wanna care anymore cause it's just a plain waste of time.
if you think i'm like depressed or affected by the video , then i'm telling you i'm not.
i'm wearing a smile on my face and joy lingering in my heart.
i wouldn't want to give a shit about things you're gonna do.
if you think i hate you , i don't.
cause i can't be bothered to.
and i have better things like studying and friends.