Thursday, July 06, 2006

left school at 9plus today cause of menstrual cramp.
it was horrid baby!
went to the doctor's to get my pills )):
and i'll have to start controlling my diet.
haha!
went home to bathe and all.
went down to republic poly to look for my dearest joel and nat.
NAT WAS LAUGHING AT ME JUST BECAUSE I ALIGHTED AT THE WRONG STOP.
like wth , & i was like "why i can't see the school , so damned ulu."
-.-
so nat fetched me from there.
OMGOMGOMG.
rp is quite nice la.
glass built and all.
HAHA! (:
went to the canteen then to joel's class.
haha!
he kept asking his classmates stupid questions about me.
BESTFRIEND BESTFRIEND.
always bullying me.!
but i was scaring his friends! (MY HOBBY! :D)
LOL.
left there at 5 with nat for causeway point.
bought our drinks and sat by the fountain or whatever you call that.
& i saw pelyntan and all.
and i shouted like really loud "PELYN TAN PELYN TAN."
that stupid girl just ran away cause she thinks i'm publicising her name.
LOL.OMG.
joel came.
and we decided to go sengkang.
haha!
SO ULU , I KNOW! :D
went to publicise pelyn's name for the last time.
cabbed to sengkang.
THEY WANTED ME TO PAY AND IN THE END NICE NICE NAT ASKED ME TO KEEP MY WALLET.
then nat went to play with his other friends while joel and i sat down to talk.
OUR DAMNED BACKSIDE WERE SO PAINFUL!
and the lazy pointer thing was quite funny.
hahaa.
nat sent us to the bus stop.
heh!
i was being so demanding.
i wanted him to go for dinner with us iunstead of playing with his friends.
so i gave him another 1/2 an hour to play while elf and i sat at the playground to talk.
BESTFRIEND , WE HAD A NICE TALK! (:
AND I REMEMBER OUR COVENANT.
ILOVEYOU!
took a bus to hougang to eat. (I KNOW , SO ULU AGAIN! HEH.)
nat went home to bathe , and elf and i ate.
we talked again. HAHA
nat came back and eat.
elf and i left at 10.15?
cabbed back home and we started pouring our hearts out again.
BESTFRIEND , WE'RE SO AWESOME AINT WE? ((:
okay , and joel didnt want me to pay again!
but being the nice me , i gave him half the cabfare.
and home!
called isaac before i sleep.
haha!
he's a very nice friend!
and i had a splendid dream.
i was just at the verge of letting you go , but somehow this dream pulls me back to you.
i shouldn't have slept.
if i could wake up , i'll choose to wake up.
cause i know it's just a dream.