Monday, October 01, 2007

Hello!

My parents just bought a home theatre system yesterday and the existence again makes me really happy. It'd mean nice jazz/acoustic/chrisitian songs. The sound is really awesome , i like! :D i kept hogging onto it to play corrinne may's beautiful seed.
Mummy just bought a super tiny guess bag for me too. It's like the size of your feet , and it so isn't me to carry such tiny bags cause i loveeeee big totes! :D
My dad stuffed money into my wallet ytd (:
family is loveeee.

Right now , i'm going to study till 4odds and i hope it'll be really productive. 20 days freak me out big time!
Then i'm gonna meet joel , chenny , sanji , crystal and sheng for dinner at makan sutra! (:


leyawn says:
happy 10months!


(Yea , 10th month for sheng and i)
This is just our stepping stone.
I'm not awaiting for just 10th month , 1year , 2years but a commitment that'll pull us through till we're old.
I'm settling down into your arms (:


-Taiwan and Hongkong trip this year.
-France trip next year.
-Buffet lunch at Conrad's Oscar after Os.
-Shopping sprees after os.
-You going to church with me after olevel.
-Hangovers.
-Luge and skyrider at sentosa.
-Your driving license next year.

haha , that's all i can remember! :D i'm typing out so we won't forget to fulfill all of it. Thank God my parents approve of the overseas trip! (: We promise no hanky panky(like d-u-h. not even when in singapore)