Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hello people , I'm finally back ay (: Daddy kept my lappy to make sure i mug hard for os and i definitely appreciate that. There's nothing much to blog about cause my everyday was spent mugging mugging and mugging.


Sheng , Fiona , Vera , Angelyn , Jeevan , Alistair , Gabriel , Jiayi , Aaron are the ones revolving around my life now. As in they're the ones who are still sticking around studying with me and at the same time giving me the best comfort and cheap thrills to de-stress.


I've been praying faithfully everynight still , keeping God close to my heart. I know i'm nothing without him , nothing without the god given strength , nothing with just my meagre knowledge and intelligence. He's for sure my wonderwall , and i believe he'll see me through this quite-rough patch. I'm conscious of his grace that'll embrace me and the love that exudes unconditionally (: He never fails , i'm very sure.


Here's a short update.
Yesterday was just awesome. I postponed amath tuition and went to Bishan library to mug with fiona&co. We had alot of fun and studying was also very productive (: Cabbed home without any moolahs in my purse so i called daddy to come down to pay for me and he agreed without hesitation. Very muchloved ((:

Beloved daddy fetched me to toa payoh for tuition this morning , again. He was cracking some mega lame jokes and i almost died. Hahaha he's the cutest dad anyone can have :D So , Ms Yeo told me she's pretty confident of my amath already! I was like ooooo-kay i'm not. Hahaha (: She said very likely i'll get B3 , or at least B4 but A2 would be possible too. (just so you know , i used to fail amath like it was a trend to). So it'd be real good if i can even get B4 for it (:
Anyhows! Sheng came to pick me up and we cabbed down to Hollandv to meet Alist and his cousin to study ((: Omg i don't know why holland's suddenly infested with people who speaks like : AY WHY YOU LIKEXZ THAT DE LEHXZX. \Hahah goodness gracious.
So , Sheng and i went to La Mian Xiao Long Bao for lunch and dropped by Joel's mum's shops to buy sweets (: Then Sheng came over to my place and we played incy wincy spider(self created game.) We had a whole lotta fun (:

& i'm really exhausted now , so
Goodnight worlddd ((:
Blast your speakers and listen to the new song.
Good stuff (: